AARP Treasure Hunt Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: AARP, 601 E. Street,
NW, Washington, DC 20049.
Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://sweeps.aarp.org/treasurehunt and complete and submit the registration form including your AARP.org login information and a valid email address. If you do not have an account, you may create one. Creating an AARP account is free. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and advance to the clue hub page ("Clue Hub Page"). At the Clue Hub Page, you will have an opportunity to receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day or to earn additional entries as described below. Click on the "Are you a Winner" button, and the Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Additional Entries: You may earn additional entries into the Sweepstakes by participating in the treasure hunt game. From the Clue Hub Page, click on any of the sixteen (16) clues. After you receive your clue, you will need to visit the AARP website (aarp.org) and use the clue to search for the corresponding coin ("Coin"), once you find the Coin, you will be redirected back to the Promotion page where you will earn five (5) additional entries into the Sweepstakes for each Coin. If you find all sixteen (16) Coins, you will earn one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes for a potential total of eighty one (81) additional entries.
Limit: Each entrant
may enter one (1) time per day and receive up to a total of one hundred forty
three (143) entries into the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period and play
the Instant Win Game one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around September 3, 2013. Instant Win Game: Sixty-two (62) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. For the first prize there will be one (1) random, computer-generated winning time per day. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent
upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners
will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $10,000. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes: SIXTY-TWO (62) FIRST PRIZES (ONE (1) PER DAY): An Apple iPhone, fulfilled as a $200 Apple gift card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $200. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person. If you choose to purchase an iPhone with your gift card, additional services, plans, and features bearing additional costs are the responsibility of the winner. Apple does not sponsor or endorse this sweepstakes.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and
no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole
discretion. Sponsor reserves the right
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
Sponsor reserves the right
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/ZOE1zb. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.